A low viscosity, optical quality, transparent epoxy resin . Ideal for casting epoxy rivers into wood tables. CHILL DEEP POUR is perfect for bubble free casting after less than 5 to 10 minutes without the use of a torch which can cause an exothermic imbalance in the casting.
CHILL DEEP POUR is a very low viscosity epoxy with very high ultraviolet resistance. The CHILL DEEP POUR makes it possible to cast river tables, from 50 -100 liters, up to 2 inches thick, in a single casting, while maintaining its transparency and high precision.
TIP: If your project requires a second pour, wait until the first layer is tacky. This will create a best molecular bond between layers and limit visible demarcation between layers.
• 100% solids, no VOC.
• Easy mixing ratio of 2A/1B by volume.
• Pot life 1800 minutes at 22C/72F.
• Bubbles remove them self quickly and easily without using a torch.
• Easy to pigment.
• About 72 - 96 hours @ 22C/72F setting time depending on volume, casting design, and ambient temperature.
• Superior impact resistance. • Maximum optical quality.
• High Gloss.
• High abrasion resistance.
• Can be colored with pigments or inks for transparent, translucent, or opaque colors.
CHILL DIAMOND is an optical quality, very low viscosity transparent epoxy resin forsmall pour and thin layers.You can also use it to fill in very small cracks or knots in...
A transparent, optical quality, self-levelling epoxy resin with excellent UV resistance. This very low viscosity system can be cast to a maximum thickness of 1/2 inch. Ideal for an artist's...
A low viscosity, optical quality, transparent epoxy resin. Ideal to fill in cracks with resin ( max 1 inch thick) or small river tables. CHILL ICE #1 is perfect...