A transparent, optical quality, self-levelling epoxy resin with excellent UV resistance. This very low viscosity system can be cast to a maximum thickness of 1/2 inch. Ideal for an artist's canvas, creating handcrafted objects, protecting bars and wood tabletops, potting LED lights, and for small electrical and electronic components. Can also be used as a wood sealer. This step is crucial before casting the resin river in a table. The CHILL Clear layer prevents the formation of bubbles during the exothermic (heat release) reaction that hardens the resin.
100% solids, no VOC
2. Easy mixing ratio of 2A/1B by volume.
3. Pot life of 60 minutes at 22°C.
4. Gets rid of bubbles quickly and easily without using a torch.
5. Excellent casting fluidity.
6. Easy to pigment.
7. 24 hour @ 22°C setting time depending on volume and casting design.
8. Superior impact resistance.
9. Maximum optical quality.
10. High gloss.
11. High abrasion resistance.
12. Minimal odour.
CHILL DIAMOND is an optical quality, very low viscosity transparent epoxy resin forsmall pour and thin layers.You can also use it to fill in very small cracks or knots in...
A low viscosity, optical quality, transparent epoxy resin. Ideal to fill in cracks with resin ( max 1 inch thick) or small river tables. CHILL ICE #1 is perfect...
A low viscosity, optical quality, transparent epoxy resin . Ideal for casting epoxy rivers into wood tables. CHILL ICE #2 is perfect for bubblefree casting after less than 5 to...