A low viscosity, optical quality, transparent epoxy resin . Ideal for casting epoxy rivers into wood tables. CHILL ICE #2 is perfect for bubblefree casting after less than 5 to 10 minutes without the use of a torch which can cause an exothermic imbalance in the casting.
With its very low viscosity, CHILL ICE #2 penetrates into wood fibres, creating a strong structural bond at the short, medium, and long term. Its long pot life of 600 minutes @ 22°C lets you cast several litres of resin, add a pigment, then slowly pour from a strategic corner of the mold, letting the resin fill it up. The high fluidity of CHILL ICE #2 lets you fill the mold or table river quickly for fast and easy levelling.
• 100% solids, no VOC
• Easy mixing ratio of 2A/1B by volume.
• Pot life of 600 minutes at 22°C.
• Gets rid of bubbles quickly and easily without using a torch.
• Easy to pigment.
• ~72 hour@ 22°C setting time depending on volume, casting design, and ambient temperature • Superior impact resistance.
• Maximum optical quality.
• High gloss.
• High abrasion resistance.
• Can be coloured with pigments or inks for transparent, translucent, or opaque colours.
CHILL DIAMOND is an optical quality, very low viscosity transparent epoxy resin forsmall pour and thin layers.You can also use it to fill in very small cracks or knots in...
A transparent, optical quality, self-levelling epoxy resin with excellent UV resistance. This very low viscosity system can be cast to a maximum thickness of 1/2 inch. Ideal for an artist's...
A low viscosity, optical quality, transparent epoxy resin. Ideal to fill in cracks with resin ( max 1 inch thick) or small river tables. CHILL ICE #1 is perfect...